Your Built To Order Custom Log Cabin: A Natural Oasis Anywhere You Want
If you’re looking for a personal sized cabin, then surely you’ve seen a lot of options out there.
Some are better than others, but how do you really know which cabin is right for you?
Most choices for a compact cabin have been hastily constructed “storage” buildings using the cheapest materials available and the cheapest labor available- and it’s usually obvious.
Some of these shacks may look like pretty nice at first but look close. Most are stick framed with the thinnest siding they can find. And the ones that look like log cabins are usually just log imitation siding.
But the price is really tempting and affordable…
Until you add up the cost to finish out the interior with paneling or sheetrock. This brings the cost of a cheap storage building to the cost of a nice used travel trailer!
To get a real log cabin affordably has been tricky as well. The least expensive way is to cut your own trees and shape the logs by hand- the way the pioneers did it. This takes a very long time, and I know your time is important.
The other “affordable” option has been to order a kit. But you still have to take the time to put it all together. It’s quicker than starting from your own trees or timbers but it’s still very labor intensive with many different phases of construction before you can start enjoying your log cabin.
Either way you’re taking time away from what’s important to you, whether it’s more time with your family and friends, or more time in the woods or on the water.
Take a minute and picture yourself after a rewarding day hunting in the woods or fishing on the lake. It’s time to kick back and reflect on your day. But the memories are dulled sitting in the deer hunter special camper or a big box store shack that just doesn’t feel right.
Now picture yourself in the same situation, you’ve had a great day in the outdoors and now it’s time to warm up and rest. But this time you’re surrounded by rich natural wood, bathed in warmth and natural comfort. That’s where I’d want to reflect on the memories of my day in the great outdoors.
We all know that no other dwelling or structure is more at balance with nature than a sturdy and natural log cabin.
Every breeze sets a camper rocking, or the walls of a hunting shack creaking and leaking, yet the sturdy solid wood logs of your custom cabin will hold fast in the most extreme of conditions.
Don’t spend another season in an unnatural offense to nature, be the envy of your outdoorsman friends with your custom log cabin.
Look at the PrepCabin Difference:
- Solid Wood Walls– No filler, flimsy sheetrock or chipboard siding here. Just real solid wood!
- Strong and Secure– Storage buildings and campers are notorious for being easy to break into. Most storage, prefab buildings, and campers can be peeled open like a cheap tin can. Many hunters never have a nice cabin for this very reason. Add a steel security door and deadbolt to your custom cabin and any potential robber or vandal is quickly repelled.
- Real Weight– A PrepCabin cabin is built with no corners cut, and no crucial materials spared. This makes for a solid structure that stays right where you put it. It’ll take more than a thunderstorm to push over our cabins. Even with substantial weight PrepCabin cabins are built on skids making them easy for a portable building company to move.
- Natural Feel– All cabins are real timbers with character and visual ruggedness. A PrepCabin is at one with it’s natural surroundings
- Ecologically Responsible– With a prepcabin you’re buying a building made from renewable and responsibly harvested wood. We do our best to source materials from eco-responsible companies. All leftover materials are used for firewood and other projects. We don’t believe in filling up our landfills with our resources.
- Durable– Log homes and cabins can easily last a lifetime with easy planned maintenance. We’re not talking constant repair like most other small buildings, but simple and easy steps to ensure your cabin can last through future generations of your family.
- Built With 100% American Labor– You may see many products that say made in USA but you’d be surprised how misleading those claims can be. Every PrepCabin is guaranteed to be built by 100% American hands!
- Visual Appeal– A PrepCabin log cabin will stay beautiful for a lifetime. The rugged beauty of wood never goes out of style… while paint will chip and fade, and metal dents and rusts. Plus nothing is more “natural” than wood from American forests.
- Value Driven– Don’t be fooled by rock bottom prices and no credit check sales techniques. If you have to try that hard to sell your product there must be a hidden reason. PrepCabin cabins may have a higher initial investment but don’t let that scare you. Your cabin will last a lifetime saving money over costly replacements and rebuilds of other flimsy cabins Also most quality log cabin kits cost as much or more than an assembled PrepCabin log cabin.
Your PrepCabin Cabin or building can be built any size, adapted and used for a variety of applications:
- Tiny Homes
- Hunting Cabins
- Hunting Blinds
- Secure Storage
- Bus Stop Shelters
- Pet Lodges
- Spare Guest Room
- Camp Cabins
Or almost any other idea or dream you can come up with.
Doesn’t it make sense to see how a PrepCabin log cabin can suit your space and your needs?
Now offering third party financing for your cabin!
Easy qualification based on your ability to pay, not your credit score. Please inform me if you’re interested in financing your new log cabin so I can get the application for you.
Fill out the quick and easy contact form, tell me a little about your needs and I’ll put together a reasonable quote for you ASAP.
Attention! Each PrepCabin is custom built by hand which limits our production to just a few units each month. Cabins are built in order of down payments received. Don’t wait to long or you may not be able to get your personal cabin in time for hunting season.
Cabin pictured on this page is a 8′ x 12′ cabin. The interior comes to about 90 square feet. Pricing on this model starts at $6000 finished out and ready to use.
Concerned with maintenance? Don’t let that hold you back. We’ll teach you and show you by example just how easy it is to care for your log cabin. We can even handle any maintenance needed within a reasonable radius of our location for very reasonable rates.
PrepCabin Cabins is serving all of North Texas including, Mckinney, Plano, Frisco, Allen, Princeton, DFW Metroples, Dallas, Richardson, Garland, Rockwall, Rowlett, Sachse, Royse City, Greenville, Little Elm, The Colony, Irving, Fort Worth, Lake Worth, Denton, Lewisville, Grand Prairie, Arlington, Flower Mound, Coppell, Carrollton, Farmers Branch, Grapevine, Trophy Club, Southlake, Colleyville, Bedford, Euless, Decatur, Sherman, Denison, Sanger, North Richland Hills, Mansfield, Burleson, Weatherford, Granbury, Cleburne, Keller, Gainesville, Whitesboro, Commerce, Sulphur Springs, Terrell, Kaufman, Canton, Mansfield, Red Oak, Desoto, Lancaster, Duncanville, Keller, Benbrook, Heath, Forney, Mesquite, Prosper, Argyle, Melissa, Celina, Anna, Fairview and any other DFW location.
Cabins can be shipped anywhere that a transport truck with trailer can get to. Price of delivery will vary depending on destination using a licensed and bonded transport company.